Nadd Al Hammar is a residential area located in the southeastern part of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is situated between the neighborhoods of Al Warqa and Ras Al Khor.
Nadd Al Hammar is known for its quiet and peaceful atmosphere, with a mix of villas and apartments. The neighborhood is primarily residential, but also has a few commercial areas with shops and small businesses.
One of the key attractions in Nadd Al Hammar is the Dubai Municipality Veterinary Clinic, which provides veterinary services to residents and their pets. The clinic is also home to the Dubai Falcon Hospital, which offers specialized care for falcons.
Nadd Al Hammar is also close to several parks and recreational areas, such as the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary and the Dubai Creek Park. These parks offer a range of facilities and activities, including walking and jogging tracks, bird-watching areas, and picnic spots.
In terms of shopping and dining, Nadd Al Hammar has several options, such as the Mirdif City Centre mall and the Uptown Mirdif shopping center. There are also several restaurants and cafes in the area, serving a range of international cuisines.
- Nadd Al Hammar is a relatively small neighborhood, but it has been growing rapidly in recent years. There are several new residential developments and projects underway in the area, such as the Nadd Al Hammar Gardens development.
- The neighborhood is well-connected to other parts of Dubai, with several major roads passing through the area, including the Dubai-Al Ain Road and the Ras Al Khor Road. The Dubai Metro's Green Line also has a station in nearby Al Rashidiya, providing easy access to other parts of the city.
- Nadd Al Hammar is close to several important industrial and commercial areas, such as the Dubai International Airport and the Dubai Festival City. The neighborhood is also home to the Dubai Municipality Center for Waste Management, which is responsible for managing the city's waste and recycling programs.
- For those who enjoy outdoor activities, Nadd Al Hammar has several options, such as the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to several species of birds, including flamingos, herons, and ospreys. The sanctuary also has several walking trails and observation points.
- In terms of education, Nadd Al Hammar has several schools, both public and private, including the International School of Arts and Sciences and the Dubai International School.
- Nadd Al Hammar is a relatively affordable area to live in, compared to other parts of Dubai. The neighborhood offers a range of housing options, from small apartments to spacious villas, making it an attractive option for families and expats.
Overall, Nadd Al Hammar is a growing and diverse neighborhood that offers a mix of residential, commercial, and natural attractions, as well as convenient access to other parts of Dubai.