Delivery, Cargo Van for Rent in Al Waheda
Al Waheda is a residential area located in the Deira district of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located between the districts of Abu Hail, Khor al Anz and Al Twar. Al Waheda is a popular area for families and professionals due to its convenient location and affordable housing options.
More about Al-Wahed:
- Accommodation: Al Waheda has both apartments and villas, and many mid-rise buildings have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Villas are usually 3 bedrooms with private gardens. The area is relatively affordable compared to other areas in Dubai making it popular with families and young professionals.
- Transport: Al Waheda has good transport links to the rest of Dubai. Abu Baker Al Siddique Metro Station (Green Line) is located next door providing easy access to popular destinations such as Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina and Dubai International Airport. Several bus routes also pass through Al Waheda, connecting it with other areas of Deira and beyond.
- Demographics. Al Waheda is a diverse area with people from different nationalities and backgrounds. The majority of the population is expatriate with a significant number of South Asians and Arabs. There are also several small businesses and shops owned by local entrepreneurs in the area.
- Healthcare. Al Wahed has several medical facilities including hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. Some of the popular hospitals in the area include Al Barah Hospital and Dubai Hospital which offer a range of medical services to residents.
- Religious Sites: There are several mosques in Al-Wahed, including the Al-Shoruk Mosque and the Abu Hurairah Mosque. Mosques offer prayer services to residents, and many also hold Quran lessons and other religious events.
- Dining Options: Al Wahed has a variety of restaurants and cafes serving a variety of cuisines including Arabic, Indian, Pakistani and Filipino. Some popular restaurants in the area include Bait Al Mandi Restaurant, which serves traditional Yemeni cuisine, and Al Arrab Restaurant, which specializes in Emirati cuisine.
- Sports and Leisure: Al Wahed has several sports clubs and fitness centers, including Al Wahed Sports Club and Al Ahly Club. Al Mamzar Beach Park is also nearby, where residents can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, beach volleyball and barbecue facilities.
- Shopping. Al Wahed has several small shops and supermarkets where residents can buy groceries and daily necessities. The nearby Al Ghurair Mall and Deira City Center Mall also offer a variety of shopping and entertainment options.
- Accessibility: Al Waheda is well connected to the rest of Dubai via several major roads and highways. The area is just a short drive from Dubai International Airport and is easily accessible by public transport with several bus routes and a metro station nearby.
- Social events. The Al Waheda Hotel hosts several social events throughout the year, including the Dubai Shopping Festival and the Dubai Food Festival. The district also celebrates several cultural festivals such as Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Adha with social gatherings and activities.