Delivery, Cargo Van for Rent in Muteena
Muteena is a residential area located in the Deira district of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located between the districts of Al-Khabaisi, Khor al-Anz and Al-Muraqqabat. The area is known for affordable accommodation options and proximity to Dubai's key attractions.
More about Muteena:
- Housing: Mutina has apartments and villas, as well as many old buildings with relatively affordable rents. Apartments tend to be mid-rise buildings with studios, 1-room and 2-room apartments. Villas are usually 2 or 3 bedrooms with private gardens.
- Transport: Mutina is well connected to the rest of Dubai by public transport. Nearby is Al Qiyadah Metro Station (Green Line) providing easy access to popular destinations such as Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina and Dubai International Airport. Several bus routes also run through Muthina, connecting it to other parts of Deira and beyond.
- Amenities: There are several schools in Mutina, both public and private, with students of various ages and nationalities. Some of the popular schools in the area include Al Khaleej National School, Dubai Scholars Private School and Westminster School. The area also has several parks and green spaces, including Al Mamzar Beach Park and Mutina Park. For shopping and entertainment, residents can head to the nearby Al Ghurair Mall or Deira City Center Mall.
- Demographics. Mutina is a diverse area with residents of different nationalities and backgrounds. The majority of the population is expatriate with a significant number of South Asians and Arabs. There are also several small businesses and shops owned by local entrepreneurs in the area.
- Healthcare. There are several medical facilities in Mutina, including hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. Some of the popular hospitals in the area include Al Barah Hospital and Dubai Hospital which offer a range of medical services to residents.
- Community: Mutina has a strong sense of community as several cultural and social organizations operate in the neighborhood. Al-Mutina Mosque, located in the heart of the district, is a popular place of worship for Muslims. The area also has several community centers, sports clubs, and youth organizations that offer a variety of activities and programs for residents.
- Future changes. Mutina is undergoing a number of works to improve infrastructure and amenities. The Dubai Metro plans to extend its green line to connect with the upcoming Dubai Creek Harbor project located nearby. This will provide residents with even better access to other parts of Dubai. In addition, several new residential and commercial developments are planned for the area, which will create more housing and employment opportunities.